Dear Wings of Rogallo members,
We received a clarification email from Santa Clara Parks this morning. Ed Levin is still open to recreational flying, with the previous COVID-19-related restrictions in place! Essentially, nothing has changed since before yesterday.
Please remember the COVID-19 restrictions that are in place right now:
- When carpooling to any launch areas (including retrieves), pilots must be from the same household and be ready to provide valid ID with matching addresses.
- Training and schools not allowed. Instruction in any form is not permitted. (Unless your instructor/school has their own agreement in place with SCCPD and is permitted to teach)
- Tandem flights are permitted only between members of a household.
- No more than 12 pilots are permitted in the launch or landing zone at any given time. This should be managed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Pilots must always have masks with them, and are encouraged to use them when near other park users.
- Pilots must always maintain a 6-foot distance from all park users not from the same household.
- Use of shared equipment is not allowed.
- Please fill out and carry the SCCPD waiver with you.
The WOR Ed Levin Site Committee and WOR Executive Committee